Men's Samurai Hooded Tech Shirt
Your strategy for dealing with the harsh sun you'll encounter out on the water fishing should include this technical shirt.
As tactics go, you really need to consider how that tee you usually wear fishing is heavy, clammy when wet and offers little protection from harmful UV rays. Add reflection off the water and you'll be lucky to escape serious sunburn. Fortunately, AFTCO's Samurai Hooded Tech Shirt solves your need for protection and performance. You get UPF 50 sun protection that blocks more than 98% of those skin-damaging rays and the breathable, quick-drying fabric is soft and smooth against your skin. The hood offers further sun protection for your neck and ears so you don't have to wear a neck gaiter and hat or apply and reapply sunscreen all day. They've even used flat-lock seams to eliminate chafing when the action gets hot. 100% matte polyester. Imported.
- Breathable matte polyester for performance and comfort
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- AFCOOL moisture wicking fabric keeps you calm, comfortable and dry
- AFGUARD stain release protection shields against accidents
- Active true to size fit
Men's Samurai Hooded Tech Shirt
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Sun Protection||UPF 50|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)