Men's Stealth Fishing Shorts
|Material||93% Nylon Dobby/7% Elastane|
|Sun Protection||UPF 50+|
Ordinary fishing shorts? Not hardly. These are the ones you'll reach for before every trip.
Lots of shorts are okay for fishing, but is just being okay good enough? AFTCO's Stealth Fishing Shorts might just be the difference between a good day on the water and a great day on the water. Are you willing to take that risk? What makes us so sure these shorts should be in your angling arsenal? Here are a few features for you to consider:
- Stealth Fishing Shorts have no less than six functional pockets. Not just six pockets, but six functional pockets. Lesser shorts won't have a dedicated pliers pocket that keeps your most important tools close at hand and secure. These do.
- Stealth Fishing Shorts are made from a unique nylon fabric with just a touch of Elastane, known as AFLEX 2-Way Stretch, so they hold their shape and have just enough stretch so you'll never feel constricted while moving quickly around your boat trying to stay a step ahead of the fish.
- Stealth Fishing Shorts offer AFGUARD stain release protection so you're shielded against the kind of accidents that happen frequently when you're chasing trophy fish for fun or for a living.
- Stealth Fishing Shorts provide AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection that blocks more than 98% of skin-damaging rays so you can stay out on the water longer without having to apply and reapply sunscreen repeatedly.
- Stealth Fishing Shorts feature AFTCO's Active Fit for a true-to-size modern fit that's built for true performance and true comfort.
- Stealth Fishing Shorts have a 21" outseam like your favorite board shorts so they're not too short and not too long. You'll find them just right for protection from the elements, yet cool enough when the day heats up.
93% nylon dobby/7% Elastane. Imported.
- AFLEX 2-Way Stretch nylon and elastane fabric for performance and comfort
- AFGUARD stain release protection shields against accidents
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays
- Active Fit for a true-to-size modern fit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.