|Type||Shoulder Harness Straps|
AFTCO Spin Strap
AFTCO Spin Strap is to be used with a shoulder harness to help maximize leverage when fighting bigger fish. Wrap the strap around the rod foregrip, slip one end through the slot and attach the D-Rings to harness clips. AFTCO Spin strap when used in conjunction with a shoulder harness allows for increased leverage when fighting bigger gamefish.
- Designed to wrap around the foregrip of a spinning rod
- Two D-rings attach to harness snaps for added pulling leverage when using spinning tackle to fight larger game fish
- A special tacky material sewn into the strap helps grab the foregrip and prevent slippage when pulled tight by the harness snaps
- Can also be used for leverage behind conventional reels that have no lugs for attaching a harness
- Ideal for use with AFTCO Maxforce harnesses
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.