Tapered Fiberglass Gaffs
Aftco's new Fiberglass Gaffs are tapered and designed for extreme strength and rigidity.
Constructed with a thick-walled yet lightweight E-glass handle, these Fiberglass Gaffs are custom made for toughness and strength when you’re pulling in the big one. Aftco’s exclusive "wedge-lok" assembly process secures the hooks into the E-glass handles. Handles are rolled on proprietary mandrels using specific tapers developed by Aftco for outstanding performance.
Thanks to the lightweight construction, these gaffs will float just in case you drop them overboard. Finally, gaff handles are wrapped with extremely functional black nylon seine cord with hand-finished Turk's heads on each end. This adds tackiness for extra security when gripped with wet hands.
- Thick-walled yet light weight construction for strength and rigidity
- Stainless steel hooks for durability
- “Wedge-lok” assembly process secures hooks in handles with superior strength
- Black nylon seine cord adds tackiness to the grips
- Large, rubber butt cap on each handle
- Floats when dropped in water
|Length||6 Feet 4 Inches|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).