ANCOR–12-10 AWG Heat Shrink Butt Connectors, Yellow, 200-Pack
12-10 AWG Heat Shrink Butt Connectors, Yellow, 200-Pack
|ISO Approved||UL 486C|
A fast, easy and waterproof way to join wires
Marine grade butt connectors make quick work of joining wires; and unlike their automotive counterparts they are able to stand up to the harsh marine environment. Ancor Heat Shrink Butt Connectors offer a watertight seal. A heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing seals the wires from the water intrusion and provides vibration and strain relief. The barrels are designed to tightly grip the wire with minimal effort. Wire specific sizing assures a strong connection. Spend less time working on your boat and more time out on the water.
Bulk pack jars are clear for simple connector identification, reusable and feature handy flip-up lids.
The Ancor Single Crimp Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper produces the proper crimp every time and gives you the confidence of a secure connection. ABYC (American Boat and Yacht Council) guideline 188.8.131.52 recommends the use of ratcheting same-branded crimpers.
- Heat activated adhesive is built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a watertight seal
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
- Different from automotive terminals by being designed for marine environment
- Insulators are easy to crimp and will not split
- Barrels are designed to tightly grip wires with the least amount of effort
- UL 486C listed and CSA recognized