121-Piece Connector Kit with Crimp Tool
|Quantity Included||120 Piece|
This premium connector kit includes 120 terminals and connectors in the most popular sizes.
Yes, you could crimp on less expensive terminals designed for automotive use on your boat, but isn't it worth a little extra peace of mind when you're far from shore to know that your electrical connections are built to withstand the extra abuse they'll get on the water? You can rely on Ancor Marine Grade™ terminals for securely connecting your vessel's electrical system.
Ancor's Marine Grade Connectors are made with annealed tinned copper conductors which offer the least electrical resistance for maximum current flow. This high-grade, tin-plated copper also resists corrosion from salt and moisture. The funnel entry design on these nylon insulated terminals allows for easy wire insertion and can be crimped by hand or with the included automatic strip/crimp tool.
- Sizes for 18-10 gauge wire
- Tinned copper conductor
- Nylon insulated with insulation grip
- Double crimp, funnel entry
- Hand or auto crimp
Included in the kit
- 52 each: Assorted ring terminals
- 12 each: Assorted spade terminals
- 8 each: Female disconnects
- 3 each: Male disconnects
- 45 each: Assorted butt connectors
- 1 each: Automatic strip/crimp tool