ANCOR–Tinned Brass Battery Terminals
Tinned Brass Battery Terminals
Convert terminal posts to threaded stud terminals with Ancor tinned brass battery terminals
Avoid the complicated and tedious process of changing your battery cable ends to match the terminal posts on a new battery by installing a new terminal on the battery. Ancor designed its tinned brass terminals to easily attach to battery posts and provide terminal studs that can be rotated to any position to match existing cable runs. The studs are part of the casting and will handle the torque required to achieve the best possible contact. Sold as a kit, positive and negative terminals with included wing nuts. Note: we recommend the use of hex nuts in place of supplied wing nuts to be compliant with ABYC and USCG regulations.
- Terminals can be rotated (battery top permitting) in any direction to meet needs of existing battery cables
- Adapts post terminals to threaded stud terminals
- Cast studs are able to handle torque required for maximum contact
- Sold as a kit; both positive and negative terminals included
- Positive Stud Terminal: 5/16"
- Negative Stud Terminal: 3/8"