Tinned Copper Battery Terminals
Convert terminal posts to threaded stud terminals with Ancor tinned copper battery terminals
Avoid the complicated and tedious process of changing your battery cable ends to match the terminal posts on a new battery by installing a new terminal on the battery. Ancor designed its tinned brass terminals to easily attach to battery posts and provide terminal studs that can be rotated to any position to match existing cable runs. The studs are part of the casting and will handle the torque required to achieve the best possible contact. Sold as a kit, positive and negative terminals with included wing nuts. Note: we recommend the use of hex nuts in place of supplied wing nuts to be compliant with ABYC and USCG regulations.
- Terminals can be rotated (battery top permitting) in any direction to meet needs of existing battery cables
- Adapts post terminals to threaded stud terminals
- Cast studs are able to handle torque required for maximum contact
- Sold as a kit; both positive and negative terminals included
- Positive Stud Terminal: 5/16"
- Negative Stud Terminal: 3/8"
Tinned Copper Battery Terminals
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).