ANNIN FLAGMAKERS–12" x 18" Nylon Hawaii State Flag
12" x 18" Nylon Hawaii State Flag
|Dimensions||12" x 18"|
The Union Jack was Hawaii's Flag until 1816 when Hawaii was under British protection. The Union Jack remains in the canton of the Hawaii Flag, the rest of the Flag consisting of varying numbers of red, white and blue stripes. In 1845 the number of stripes became eight, each stripe representing one of the main islands in the Hawaiian chain. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer.
Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flagmakers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in ANIN factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of their OVER 500 employees.
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln’s casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags- FAMILY owned for OVER 167 Years.
- Quality! Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’s 200 DENIER NYLON fabric in their Virginia factory with their exclusive SolarGuard™ dyes. PROVEN to last the longest and be the BRIGHTEST. DURABLE fabric flies in the lightest breeze. Blocks damaging UV rays.
- Expert Craftsmanship! Our expertise in advanced digital and screen printing uses a three step process to penetrate the custom dyes into durable weather-resistant nylon. It is then steam set to activate the color and lock it into the fabric.
- Annin Presentation Box! Each flag ships in an OFFICIAL ANNIN FLAGMAKERS presentation box. Makes an excellent gift for family and friends to PROUDLY display at your home or business.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.