ANNIN FLAGMAKERS–12" x 18" Vermont State Flag
The present Vermont Flag was adopted in 1919 and consists of the state seal on a blue field. The seal depicts the picturesque Vermont landscape. A single pine tree stands before the Green Mountains with a cow and three wheat sheaves below in the shield. On either side of the shield are pine branch. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer.
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flagmakers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in our factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of our OVER 500 employees. Don’t accept an imitation!
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln's casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags- FAMILY owned for OVER 167 Years.
- Quality! Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’s 200 DENIER NYLON fabric in our Virginia factory with our exclusive SolarGuard™ dyes. PROVEN to last the longest and be the BRIGHTEST. DURABLE fabric flies in the lightest breeze. Blocks damaging UV rays.
- Expert Craftsmanship! Our expertise in advanced digital and screen printing uses a three step process to penetrate our custom dyes into durable weather-resistant nylon. We then steam set to activate the color and lock it into the fabric.
- Annin Presentation Box! Each flag ships in an OFFICIAL ANNIN FLAGMAKERS presentation box. Makes an excellent gift for family and friends to PROUDLY display at your home or business.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.