90° P-Trap Fuel Tank Vent
A flush mounted solution to tank ventilation for space limited installations.
Conventional surface mounted vents can catch on dock lines and be a nuisance to fender whips; their covers can be broken off leaving vent screens exposed. Atwood offers a solution with this flush mounted vent. These vents are engineered to allow air to pass freely while keeping out water in normal conditions and during washdowns. The 90° design is ideal for applications that are limited by space or benefit from hose runs that are perpendicular to mounting surface such in a coaming or step-thru. The polypropylene body is corrosion resistant and features a 5/8" barb for vent hose connection. The 316 stainless steel cover can be removed to clean the screen or to perform fuel system pressure tests. The vent’s flange and large locking wash provide suitable surface for bedding to seal out water. Atwood tank vents are great choice for a flush and modern look.
- Flush mounted design offers a clean look that won’t catch on dock lines or fender whips
- 316 stainless steel and UV stabilized polypropylene construction provides corrosion resistance
- Cover can be removed for cleaning or to pressure test fuel system
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hose Size: 5/8"
- Cut Out Dimension: 1 3/8"
- Maximum Hull Thickness: 1"
- Removable Screen/Cover: Yes
- Material: 316 stainless steel, UV stabilized unfilled polypropylene
90° P-Trap Fuel Tank Vent
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).