ATTWOOD–Anti-Siphon Tank Vent
Anti-Siphon Tank Vent
A fuel vent with added baffles to prevent sea and washdown water from entering the fuel system.
Attwood tank vents feature a unique baffle system to eliminate the introduction of sea and washdown water into the fuel system while allowing air to pass freely. This 90° fitting mounts in hulls up to 9/16" thick and provides more direct hose routing to the tank. Ideal for vents installed in coamings or other space limited locations. These vents feature a removable cover that stands 1" off the mounted surface and allows inspection and removal of debris. The cover can also be removed for system pressure tests. Installation requires an additional 1 1/2" above the vent to accommodate the anti-siphon valve. To keep unwanted water out of the fuel system, look to Attwood P-Trap Vents for the solution.
- Keeps water out of fuel system
- Provide fuel system venting
- Removable cover allows inspection and debris removal
- Cover can be removed for pressure testing procedures
- Prevents the need to install anti-siphon loop in vent hose
- Will not meet EPA certified system requirements
- Two-year warranty
- Hose Size: 5/8"
- Maximum Hull Thickness: 9/16"
- Approvals: ABYC H-24
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.