ATTWOOD–Barbed Stainless Steel Scupper Valve, 1 1/2"
Barbed Stainless Steel Scupper Valve, 1 1/2"
1 1/2" Inner Diameter
3" Hull Thickness
1 7/8" Flange Outer Diameter
3" Hose Outer Diameter
5 1/2" Length
Each Thru-Hull and Scupper Valve is available with a new silicone gasket and are backed by Attwood's trusted Lifetime Warranty! Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat. The Scupper Flap is tough neoprene ruber with a molded V that fits into the grooved body to reduce back wash. Fastners are concealed and corrosion-proof.
Rugged Stainless Construction
- Cast from certified enhanced #316 Stainless Steel allow for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance
- We polish all visible areas to a mirror finish, then each part through a passivation for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Solid Solicone Gasket
- Gasket is dimensionally stable--will not deteriorate or shrink over time
- Excellent resistance to UV & weather-aging
- Watertight, fool-proof, one-piece seal
- Eliminates the need to form and apply sealant or caulk
Caution: Thru-Hull connectors are designed for installation above the water line only.
- Hose size 1-1/2" I.D.
- Flange Dia.1-7/8"
- Thread OD1-3"
- Thread Length 3-1/1"
- Barb Length 1-1/2"
- Total Length 5-1/2"
- Install Hole size 2"
- Thread NP SM 1-1/2"
- Max Hull Thickness 3"
- Bulk without Gasket 66553-1
- Bulk with Gasket 66553G1
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.