ATTWOOD–Bilge Pump Float Switch
Bilge Pump Float Switch
|Dimensions||3 7/8" Width x 2 5/8" Height x 4 1/4" Length|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
This switch is a reliable and affordable way to convert manual bilge pumps to automatic operation.
Designed to convert manual Attwood and other non-automatic electric bilge pumps to automatic operation, this float switch boasts a compact, low-profile design. It can be mounted on any surface from horizontal up to a 24°. Designed to convert manual Attwood and other non-automatic electric bilge pumps to automatic operation. Switch activates the pump at 2" of water level. Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling.
- Reliable, proven and affordable mechanical float design
- Integral cover dampens bilge sloshing to reduce pump cycling
- Sealed mechanism resists moisture, fume-ignition
- Mercury-free design is better for the environment
- Test knob for manual check
- Sold without a cover
- Three year warranty
- Amperage capacity: 12A
- Dimensions: 2 5/8"H x 3 7/8"W x 4 1/4"L
- Voltage: For 12V or 24V pumps
For certifications and a dimensional drawing of this switch, see the Attwood Automatic Float Switch Specification Sheet.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.