ATTWOOD–Flush-Mount 316 Stainless Fuel Vents
A flush mounted solution to tank ventilation.
Conventional surface mounted vents can catch on dock lines and be a nuisance to fender whips; their covers can be broken off leaving vent screens exposed. Atwood offers a solution with these flush mounted vents. Each vent is constructed using 316 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance. A polished finish give these vents a modern and finished look. The cover can be removed to clean the screen or to perform fuel system pressure tests. The vent’s flange and large locking wash provide suitable surface for bedding to seal out water. Offered in straight or 90° versions to meet the needs of any application. Atwood tank vents are great choice for a flush and modern look.
- Flush mounted design offers a clean look that won’t catch on dock lines or fender whips
- 316 stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Cover can be removed for cleaning or to pressure test fuel system
- Includes two silicone gaskets
- Available in straight and 90° versions
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hose Size: 5/8"
- Cut Out Dimension: 1 3/8"
- Removable Screen/Cover: Yes
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.