ATTWOOD–Group 29/31 Heavy Duty Battery Tray
Group 29/31 Heavy Duty Battery Tray
6 7/8" Width x 13 1/16" Length
|Type||Hold Down Trays|
Have access to the terminals while the battery is securely in place with a heavy duty battery tray
Attwood battery trays are constructed of a heavy duty non corrosive black plastic and provide access to terminals while the battery is secured. Two mounting screws are located at each end of the tray, accept #10 fasteners and are accessible even with the battery in place. Two stainless steel retaining bolts adjust to lock down your Group 29 or Group 31 battery. Ideal for applications that do not require batteries to be completely encased.
- Heavy duty non corrosive plastic
- Stainless steel rods secure top frame to base
- Molded-in pre-drilled for #10 fasteners (sold separately) for easy installation; fasteners accessible with battery in place
- Compatible with Group 29 and Group 31 batteries
- Meet ABYC Standard E-10 and U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Dimensions: 13 1/16"L x 6 7/8"W
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.