Polish your image with these beautiful, durable stainless steel fittings. Each Thru-Hull and Scupper Valve is available with a new silicone gasket and are backed by Attwood's trusted Lifetime Warranty! Why specify plastic parts when these fittings will last the life of the boat?
Rugged Stainless Construction
- Cast from certified enhanced #316 Stainless Steel allow for strength and lifetime corrosion-resistance
- We polish all visible areas to a mirror finish, then each part through a passivation for additional protection
- Thick steel sidewalls withstand continual stress and hose flexing
Solid Silicone Gasket
- Gasket is dimensionally stable--will not deteriorate or shrink over time
- Excellent resistance to UV & weather-aging
- Watertight, fool-proof, one-piece seal
- Eliminates the need to form and apply sealant or caulk
- No more chemicals, solvent-soaked rags, or cleanup
- More than pays for itself in saved labor and cleanup time
- Guaranteed good looks because the perfect fit and concealment is built in the gasket
Faster, Simpler Installation
- A channel under the flange holds a bead of sealant, making it easier to apply a trouble-free seal
- All models have wrench flats or an end notch to hold as a gripping surface. One installer can tighten all connections from inside the hull
- Barbed tail ends provide plenty of room to hold multiple clamps
Caution: Thru-Hull connectors are designed for installation above the water line only.
- Hose Size 1-1/8" I.D.
- Flage Dia. 2-1/4"
- Thread O.D. 1-3/8"
- Thresd Length 1-1/4"
- Barb Length 1"
- Total Length 2-1/2"
- Install Hole Saw Size 1-1/2"
- Thread NP SM 1"
- Max Hull Thick. (Short 5/8") (Standard 1-3/4")
- Bulk without gasket 66549-1
- Bulk with gasket 66549G1
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.