ATTWOOD–Straight Chrome Deckfill for Carbon Canister
Straight Chrome Deckfill for Carbon Canister
CARB and EPA compliant deck fill for systems with carbon canisters.
Fuel systems have evolved in recent years; EPA and CARB requirements limit fuel emissions and protect the environment, but they also present new challenges to boaters. Fortunately, Attwood has done a lot of the work to help make staying compliant easier. These deckfills are designed to work with modern fuel systems with an incorporated carbon canister and have the same footprint of traditional hinged deckfills. The hinged scalloped cap has an integrated pressure relief valve and features an audible click that indicates when the cap is locked in the closed position. The body is engineered to be compatible with vapor recovery nozzles to meet CARB Phase II requirements. All of the components of these deckfills are compatible with ethanol blended fuels. The cap was designed to effectively prevent water from entering the fuel system. For straight forward solution to today’s complex fuel systems, let Attwood provide a solution.
- EPA and CARB compliant
- Cap features audible click and dual overpressure relief valves
- Deckfill body is engineered to meet nozzle mating and vapor recovery requirements
- Meets Phase II CARB nozzle retention and automatic shut-off standards (when part of a complete Attwood system)
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Integrated spark and flame arrestor
- Chrome plated scalloped cap design
- Two-year warranty
- Hose Size: 1 1/2"
- Approval: EPA, CARB 13, CCR 2235, ISO 13331 and CE
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.