ATTWOOD–Turbo 3000 In-Line Blower
Turbo 3000 In-Line Blower
|Dimensions||5 1/32" Length x 5 1/16" Width x 3 5/8" Height|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
|Wire Lead Length||16 Inches|
Provide ventilation for engine compartments, galleys, bilges, and heads.
Designed using aerospace technology for high-efficiency. In independent testing at Western Michigan University, these blowers were proven to be as much as four times more efficient than other in-line models. Water resistant design for use in bilge applications. Mounting feet allow vertical or horizontal installation in confined spaces. Install with #10 fasteners.
- Nickel-plated motor can for corrosion resistance
- Stiffening ribs to reduce housing distortion
- Motor cap to seal wires and motor for water resistance
- Five-blade fan maximize airflow and efficiency
- Tabs in intake and exhaust hold ventilation hose to clamp firmly in place
- Low amp draw motor for longer blower and battery life
- Built-in mounting feet allow easy vertical or horizontal install
- Water resistant design for use in bilge applications
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.