AWLGRIP–AwlCare Polymer Sealer, Pint
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
AwlCare Polymer Sealer, Pint
|Best Use||Topcoat Protectant|
|Coverage||450 Square Feet/Pint|
Formulated to clean and protect AwlGrip topcoats.
A non-abrasive, synthetic polymer that is applied by hand and formulated to clean and protect Awlgrip topcoats. One pint coats 450 square feet. Two initial coats are recommended.
- Contains no harsh abrasives, will not scratch the painted surface
- Leaves a non-yellowing, protective polymer coating
- Lasts through multiple washings
- Removes mild stains such as water spots and diesel soot
- With regular applications, increases resistance to attack from acid rain and other environmental pollutants
- Non-abrasive, synthetic polymer formula
- For hand application
- Recommended Usage: Temporarily seals and restores shine to painted surfaces that have become porous
- Configuration: Non-Yellowing polymer sealer for Awlgrip and Awlcraft 2000
- Coverage: 1 pint covers 450 sq.ft. with one coat (two initial coats recommended)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.