B&G–Triton² Digital Display
Triton² Digital Display
|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000|
|Display Size||4 5/8"W x 4 1/2"H|
|Display Type||Backlit Bonded White LED|
|Scale||0 to 99.9 Knots in Tenths; Also MPH and Meters and Beaufort Scale|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (Service)|
The Triton² Display, the clearest, multi-purpose sailing instrument with dedicated sailing features.
The full-color Triton² Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
An Optically Bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, and transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility—day or night—while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays.
The flexible, NMEA 2000® certified, Triton² Display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton² Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
- The clearest marine display with dedicated sailing features: With sailing specific features including award-winning SailSteer and WindPlot screens—along with integration with Zeus and Vulcan navigation systems for AIS and Sailing Time data, the Triton² is the sailor’s solution
- Fully functioning autopilot controller: Add a Triton² Pilot keypad (sold separately) to create a fully functional autopilot controller featuring Intelligent Sail Steering functionality with compass and wind steering; Smart Manueuver controls to tack at the touch of a button, and chartplotter integration enables waypoint and route navigation
- See your optimum tacking angles and easily work out your laylines with the B&G SailSteer page on your Triton² Display
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch color display with transflective LCD technology for optimum sunlight viewing
- Unique sailing features including SailSteer and WindPlot
- Display wind, speed, depth, heading, autopilot status and much more
- Display Type: Transmissive TFT bonded dot matrix color LCD, LED backlight
- Display Mode: 16 predefined data pages including Composite Wind Analog, Steer screen, Depth histogram
- Screen Size: 4.1" diagonal
- Horizontal Pixels: 320
- Vertical Pixels: 240
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: 150mA lights on, 50mA lights off (LEN: 3)
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, SimNet, NMEA 0183
- Dimensions: 4 5/8"W x 4 1/2"H x 1 3/8"D
- Cutout Size: 115mmH x 105mmW with 14mm radiused corners
- Included Accessories: 000-13294-001 Triton2 Digital Display, Screw jig, mounting template, sun cover, fasteners, 2' Micro-C drop cable (Micro-C T-connector), removable bezel
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.