B&G–Triton² Wireless Wind Pack with Sensor and Interface
Triton² Wireless Wind Pack with Sensor and Interface
|Display Type||Color 256 TFT|
Triton² Speed / Depth / Wind Pack
The pack Includes:
- Two Triton² 4.1 inch displays
- DST800 plastic thru-hull transducer
- NMEA 2000 Micro-C starter kit
- WS320 (wireless) wind sensor with wireless interface
The full-colour Triton² Displays provide sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more.
DST800 thru-hull network sensor and transducer provides Depth, Speed and Temperature.
The WS320 wind sensor is wireless, for ease of installation and low weight, but with no compromise in performance vs. a wired unit.
- Easy installation. No cables in the mast
- No compromise wireless. Higher performance than most wired sensors
- Wind data always available. Low power, extremely efficient design and smart power management
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
B>riton² Digital Display