621-Series, 100 Amp, Single Foot, Alternator Kit
|Dimensions||5.4" x 7.5" x 7.1"|
USCG Title 33
|Mount Type||Single Foot 1-2"|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||70 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||93 Amps|
|Pulley Groove Type||J10 Multigroove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.4 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The BALMAR 621-Series, 100 Amp, Single Foot, Dual Vee Pulley, Alternator Kit includes a Balmar 621-Series 100A Alternator, Max Charge 614 Regulator and Temperature Sensors for alternator and battery.
Balmar 621-Series Alternators provide excellent power at low RPM and ruggedized construction for marine use. The Single Foot 1-2" mount is appropriate for many Volvo engines. J10 AltMount serpentine pulley.
- 621-Series delivers over 70A at idle speeds
- Works with either Balmar ARS-5 or MC-614 Regulator
- Patented Smart Ready® Internal Regulator provides "come-home" capability
- Powder Coat Finish for salt water environment protection
- Upgraded bearings, brushes and diodes for longer life
- Pulley-specific part numbers for easy installation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.