BALMAR–SG200 Battery Monitor Kit
SG200 Battery Monitor Kit
|Best Use||12V DC Systems; 24V DC Systems; 48V Systems|
2.0625" Round Gauge
Digital Color Display
Battery Life & Capacity
|Warranty Details||2 Years|
The BALMAR SG200 Battery Monitor Kit learns and displays all critical battery parameters, including State of Charge (SoC%), State of Health (SoH%), Charge/Discharge Current Flow, Voltage, Time Remaining, History, Alerts and Faults.
The SG200 provides a bright, sunlight readable color display inside a standard 2" round gauge. State of Health (SoH%) is a revolutionary measure, exclusive to the SG200. Intelligent and self-calibrating, the SG200 typically is 97% accurate within 2 cycles and it does not lose accuracy with age.
- Support for all common battery chemistries: Lead Acid, AGM, Gel, and LiFePO4
- Expandable Architecture: Supports multiple displays and battery banks on the SmartLink network
- Smartphone App is available via an optional Bluetooth Gateway
- Available lines for 2 auxilary/start batteries; Voltage only
- Supports 12V/24V/36V/48V battery banks
- Great for trolling motor battery banks
- Very accurately calculates the State of Charge
- Multiple dimming settings and color schemes
Included in the box:
The following parts are included in the standard SG200 System Kit.
(1) SmartShunt, with 60” fused wire positive wire.
(1) Color Display
(1) Display mounting bracket and nut
(1) 10m SmartLink Cable
(1) SmartLink Deutsch-style connector kit, with a connector and wedgelock.
(1) Fuse for positive wire
(1) Owner's manual
Not Included in the box
1. Mounting fasteners for the SmartShunt. These should be #8 sized caphead bolts or screws, depending on the mounting surface.
2. Additional fuse assemblies for the Aux-1 and Aux-2 voltage leads. ABYC rules specify that circuit protection (Fuses) should be located within 6” of the power source.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.