BALMAR–XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, Dual Foot, J10 Pulley Alternator Charge Kit
XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, Dual Foot, J10 Pulley Alternator Charge Kit
|Dimensions||5.4" x 7.5" x 7.1"|
USCG Title 33
|Mount Type||Dual Foot 3.15"|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||118 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||170 Amps|
|Pulley Groove Type||J10 Multigroove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.4 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The BALMAR XT-Series Alternator Charge Kit includes Balmar XT-Series Alternator, Max Charge 614 Regulator and Temperature Sensors for alternator and battery.
Approprate for charging large battery banks of any chemistry, including lithium. Eight pre-programmed charge curves by chemistry optimally charge batteries in less time and extend battery life.
J10 Multigroove pulley is appropriate for use with an AltMount® Pulley Conversion Kit.
- XT-Series delivers over 100A at idle speeds
- Patented Smart Ready® Internal Regulator provides "come-home" capability
- Powder Coat Finish for salt water environment protection
- Upgraded bearings, brushes and diodes for longer life
- Pulley-specific part numbers for easy installation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.