BALMAR–XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, Single Foot, J10 Pulley Alternator
XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, Single Foot, J10 Pulley Alternator
|Dimensions||5.4" x 7.5" x 7.1"|
USCG Title 33
|Mount Type||Single Foot 1-2"|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||118 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||170 Amps|
|Pulley Groove Type||J10 Multigroove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.4 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The BALMAR XT-Series Alternators provide exceptional power at low RPM and ruggedized construction for marine use.
The Single Foot 1-2" mount is appropriate for most Volvo engines. The XT-Series replaces the AT-Series with better power and temperature performace at a lower price point.
J10 Multigroove pulley is appropriate for use with an AltMount® Pulley Conversion Kit.
- XT-Series delivers over 100A at idle speeds
- Works best with Balmar Max Charge Regulator
- Patented Smart Ready® Internal Regulator provides "come-home" capability
- Powder Coat Finish for salt water environment protection
- Upgraded bearings, brushes and diodes for longer life
- Pulley-specific part numbers for easy installation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.