XT-Series, 170 Amp, 12 Volt, Vortec MT, K6 Pulley, Alternator
|Dimensions||6.4" x 5.3" x 6.9"|
USCG Title 33
|Mount Type||Vortec Mount|
|Rated Output Power - 2000 RPM Hot||118 Amps|
|Rated Output Power - 6000 RPM Hot||170 Amps|
|Pulley Groove Type||K6 Multigroove|
|Pulley Outside Diameter||2.45 Inches|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The BALMAR XT-Series Alternators provide exceptional power at low RPM and ruggedized construction for marine use.
The Vortec mount is appropriate for many GM-block gas engines. The XT-Series replaces the AT-Series with better power and temperature performace at a lower price point.
K6 Multigroove pulley.
- XT-Series delivers over 100A at idle speeds
- Works best with Balmar Max Charge Regulator
- Patented Smart Ready® Internal Regulator provides "come-home" capability
- Powder Coat Finish for salt water environment protection
- Upgraded bearings, brushes and diodes for longer life
- Pulley-specific part numbers for easy installation
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.