Hydraulic Power Unit, 24V
|Dimensions||4" x 7 1/2" x 5 1/2"|
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Powerful hydraulic pump that lets you check fluid levels with a quick glance.
This compact pump packs a lot of power and allows you to control trim tabs in s wide range of applications. Two solenoid valves work in harmony with dash mounted controls and lock in place to hold trim tabs in position. The hydraulic pump is protected from wash down spray and moisture by a Lexan® cover. The lower portion of the pump assembly is a translucent reservoir that provides a way to quickly check fluid levels without disassembly. The small footprint makes it easier to install close to the trim tab rams. For a powerful pump that will fit in tight spaces, check out the Bennett Marine 24V hydraulic power unit.
- Dual solenoid valves to control hydraulic fluid and hold trim tabs in position
- Dual acting pump that produces a min of 350 psi.
- Lexan cover protects pump from moisture
- Translucent reservoir allows you to check fluid level quickly
- Compact design makes installation easier
- Mounting bracket (#h1179) sold separately