BETTER WAY PRODUCTS–Low Profile Fiberglass Dock Box
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Low Profile Fiberglass Dock Box
|Dimensions||72" Width x 18" Height x 20" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Great height for seating!
Ideal low profile, on or off the boat. Store your boat's gear conveniently nearby. Rugged fiberglass dock boxes with a UV-resistant gelcoat finish. The bases bolt easily to a deck or dock. Equipped with a bracket to which you can add a pair of pneumatic lifts (sold separately). Better Way Products is the largest and one of the oldest manufacturers of marine storage boxes and steps in the U.S.A.
- Strong, sandwich-core bench-like lid construction/ design for unsurpassed strength
- Gas lifts are standard on all models
- Lockable, stainless steel latches secured with oversized, rustproof rivets
- Latch will accommodate up to 1/4" shackle
- Heavy duty white fiberglass construction with an average 3/16" thickness
- UV-resistant gelcoat provides long-lasting beauty and protection
- Brackets for optional gas cylinders are standard on all numerical model model numbers 426 and above
- Attractive off-white interior finish
- Stainless steel piano hinges are attached with adhesive and oversized, rustproof rivets
- Stainless steel cable stays are standard on all models
- Dimensions: 72" x 20"D x 18"H
- Approximate Weight: 60 lbs.
- Material: Fiberglass (3/16" thick) with foam sandwich lid
- Hinges: Stainless steel piano hinge
- Locking Arrangement: Stainless latches accommodate up to 5/16" shackle
- Color: White/Off-white interior
- Warranty: One Year