BIOBOR–Biobor JF - Diesel Biocide and Lubricity Additive, 32 oz.
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Biobor JF - Diesel Biocide and Lubricity Additive, 32 oz.
Used by commercial airliners since 1965 and recommended by major diesel manufacturers worldwide.
Biobor JF is the most widely used and effective diesel biocide and lubricity additive in the marine market today. Specifically recommended by diesel engine manufacturers’ operation manuals, Biobor JF kills and prevents microbial growth (‘algae’, bacteria and fungi) to prevent clogged fuel filters, sludge accumulation and the corrosion issue that follow.
Lubricity is also added to Ultra-Low-Sulfur-Diesel (ULSD) to protect injectors and fuel pumps. Also widely used by major airlines, military aviation and refineries to control and eliminate bio-contamination.
- Kills and prevents microbial growth in diesel fuel
- Prevents clogged fuel filters
- Prevents corrosion Military Spec. MIL-S-53021A, used by U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, Air Force, Army and Marines
- Adds lubricity to ultra-low sulfur fuels
- Protects fuel injectors and pumps
- Recommended by major diesel engine manufacturers
- Shock dosage eliminates existing contamination
- Treats more fuel: One ounce treats 80 gallons of fuel
- Effective in all hydrocarbon based fluids (heating oil, transmission fluids, bio-diesel)
- The most widely used biocide in diesel and jet fuel since 1965
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.