BIOBOR–Biorbor JF Diesel Microbicid, 5 Gallons
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Biorbor JF Diesel Microbicid, 5 Gallons
Biobor JF is the most widely used and effective diesel biocide and lubricity additive in the marine market today. Specifically recommended by diesel engine manufacturer’s operation manuals, Biobor JF kills and prevents microbial growth (‘algae’, bacteria and fungi) to prevent clogged fuel filters, sludge accumulation and the corrosion issue that follow. Lubricity is also added to ULSD to protect injectors and fuel pumps. Also widely used by major airlines, military aviation and refineries to control and eliminate bio-contamination.
- Kills and prevents bacteria and slime
- Prevents plugged fuel filters
- Prevents corrosion
- Adds lubricity – protects injectors and pumps
- Recommended by major diesel engine manufacturers
- Dual Phase – both fuel and water soluble to ensure a complete kill - as recommended by engine manufacturers
- Continuous use keeps fuel free of bio-contamination and adds lubricity- “All the fuel….All the time”®
- Shock dosage eliminates existing contamination
- Treats more fuel - (1oz : 80 gallons)
- Effective in all hydrocarbon based fluids (heating oil, transmission fluids, bio-diesel)
- The most widely used biocide in diesel and jet fuel since 1965
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.