Five-Piece Knife & Sharpener Set
20% Off -
Original $49.99 Price Details
Cut bait and prepare your catch with a complete knife set.
Everything you need to cut bait, bone your catch and filet your meal is included in this set—even a sharpener to maintain the edges of your knives. The set includes a 2 1/2" shuck knife, 6" fillet knife, 6" curved boning knife and 9" chunk knife. These BlackTip™ Titanium-Bonded® knives feature ergonomic handles with a nonslip grip and Microban® antimicrobial protection. Double-sided sharpener provides a carbide side for course sharpening and a ceramic side to fine tune for a razor sharp edge. Comes with ballistic nylon carrying case that separates knives so that they remain sharp and ready to use. Climb aboard ready to cut bait and prepare your catch with a Blacktip Knife set.
- Titanium-Bonded® blades provide excellent corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic nonslip handles with Microban® antimicrobial protection
- Includes two-sided sharpener to maintain razor sharp edges
- Ballistic nylon case organizes and separates knives to keep edges sharp
- 2 1/2" Shuck knife
- 6" Fillet knife
- 6" Curved boning knife
- 9" Chunk knife
- Sharpener with carbide steel and ceramic sides
Five-Piece Knife & Sharpener Set
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).