Hammerhead Polarized Performance Sunglasses
|Lens Material||TAC with Hydrophobic Coating|
A performance wrap frame with rubberized sections along the temples and earpieces to ensure a secure fit.
BlackTip Hammerhead is a performance wrap frame. Featuring polarized lenses with hydrophobic coating that prevents water spots, these sunglasses provide superior glare reduction achieved via backside anti-reflective coating and front-side mirror. Made of lightweight and extremely durable TR90 material, you will forget you are wearing sunglasses. 100% UVA+B protection. Imported.
- Polarized lenses with hydrophobic coating to prevent water spots
- Anti-reflective coating to reduce glare
- 100% UVA+B protection
- Lightweight and extremely durable frames made of TR90 material
- Rubberized sections along the temples and earpieces
- Green: Offers enhanced visual acuity for specific light situations such as sight fishing
- Brown: Increases contrast in most light conditions, offers excellent light management on cloudy or rainy days and filters high-frequency near-UV light
- Blue: Reduces glare, improves color perception and helps to see contours
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.