BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–2-Circuit Terminal Block, 65A AC/DC 600V
2-Circuit Terminal Block, 65A AC/DC 600V
|Dimensions||1 13/16" Width x 2 1/2" Length|
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Screws (Sold Separately)|
|Type||Connectors and Caps|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Fully insulated independent terminal blocks can be used to isolate circuits.
These Blue Sea Systems rib insulators are a great way to organize AC and DC wires. Commonly used to extend or create junctions in wiring harnesses and cables, these compact terminal blocks are 7/8" wide and provide space to join 2 individual circuits. Ideal for creating a break in existing wiring when disassembling a boat for transport. Separate busbars with terminal screws ensure that each circuit is isolated from adjacent circuits. The nylon or phenolic block isolates power from the mounting surface. In applications that require several circuits to be joined, jumpers to match current ratings of the terminal block are available to create common circuits. Sized to match the current loads, make sure that the block you choose is rated to carry the current required and has enough terminals, plus some room for expansion.
- Centralizes circuit terminals while maintaining separation between circuits
- 600V model
- Provides space for up to 2 circuits
- Phenolic (600V) blocks isolate power from mounting surface
- Nickel-plated brass busbars provide solid connection point and is able to handle high torque loads required for possible contact
- Jumpers for 20A, 30A and 65A terminal blocks available to create common circuits (sold in packs of 5)
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum Voltage AC: 600V
- Maximum Voltage DC: 600V
- Continuous Rating DC: 65A
- Number of terminals: 2 with #10 screws
- Base material: Phenolic 600V model
- Bus material: Nickel-plated brass
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.