20A BatteryLink® Charger - Bare Wire (Universal)
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
The BLUE SEA SYSTEMS 20A BatteryLink® Charger - Bare Wire (Universal) allows you to charge two batteries at or away from the dock. DC charging away from the dock: Share the DC power from the alternator with both the Start and the Auxiliary battery through the integrated 170A ACR. Battery temperature compensation prolongs battery life.
- AC charging at the dock: Use AC shore power to charge two isolated battery banks with the 3 Stage 20 Amp battery charger
- Start isolation protects sensitive electronics from voltage sags and spikes
- Emergency parallel allows remote ability to jump start by combining both batteries if start battery is low
- Includes LED remote indicator for charge status at the helm
- Snap-on insulating cover
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.