Circuit protection and switch combined in a single medium duty breaker.
Idea for windlass and electric winch applications, these surface mounted medium duty circuit breakers function as a switch, but also provide tailored circuit protection. A visible lever shows when the breaker has tripped and cannot be held in the ON position if a fault is detected. Ignition protected and water resistant, they can be installed almost anywhere; including the engine room of gasoline powered boats. Connected terminal caps protect terminals from accidental contact and help to prevent cross current shorts. Terminal studs are located on the face of the circuit breaker for easy installation.
- Combine switching and circuit protection into single switch
- Drop in replacement for 185 series circuit breakers
- Trip-Free feature means switch cannot be held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Available in 25A to 150A ratings
- Available in panel mounted style breaker
- Ignition protected; can be installed in engine rooms of gasoline powered boats
- Not recommended for use in applications where high inrush currents are expected
- Five-year warranty
- Amperage: 25A—150A (in 10 amp increments)
- Voltage: 48V DC
- Mounting: Surface
- Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade
- Terminal Studs: M6 (accepts ¼" ring terminals)
- Approvals: CE, SAE J1171, IP67
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).