A-Series 120V AC Main, Main + 4 Positions
|Above / Below Deck||Below Deck|
|Dimensions||10 1/2" Width x 3 3/4" Height|
|Switch Quantity||4 to 6|
|Type||Panel without Meters|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
A traditional stand-alone metal AC main panel with branch circuits
Blue Sea Systems Panels reflect the quality and attention to detail that premier yacht designers and builders specify for the finest custom and production yachts, as well as commercial vessels worldwide. These panels are cut from heavy 1/8" 5052 aluminum alloy and coated with a two-part polyurethane slate finish to ensure that each panel will add a handsome, professional touch to your boat's electrical system. Blue Sea Systems offers a a wide variety of compatible breakers to make these panels an easy choice for users and installers alike.
This panel is best suited for a boat with a smaller number of AC circuits and serves as an AC Main panel with space for four AC branch circuits. It comes pre-wired for easy installation with hot, neutral, and safety ground bus bars already installed. An A-Series double pole 30A AC main breaker and four 15A A-series breakers are pre-installed for AC branch circuits. All breakers combine switching and circuit protection and are trip-free and cannot be held in the ON position when a fault is detected. A red LED reverse polarity indicator light warns if polarity is switched. A green LED at all positions indicates switch is ON. Large format labels are backlit for visibility in low or no light conditions. 30 commonly used AC labels are included.
- Pre-wired with hot, neutral and ground buses installed
- Traditional aluminum plate structure will match many pre-existing panels
- Includes A-Series 30A double pole main breaker
- Includes four 15A A-series single pole breakers
- Trip-free feature prevents breaker from being held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Red reverse polarity indicator LED
- LED indicator lights note ON position
- Includes basic AC label set
- Lifetime warranty
- Positions:1 AC main, 4 AC branch
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Switch Rating: 30A main, 15A branch
- Dimensions: 3 3/4"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.