Industry standard single pole circuit protection.
Electrical systems are unique to each boat and boater. With additions or modifications to equipment and accessories a change is usually required at the breaker panel. Blue Sea Systems makes it simple. The A-Series circuit breakers combine circuit protection and switching into a toggle switch and are designed to fit Blue Sea Systems traditional metal panels for a quick change to the correct protection. All A Series breakers are now CE marked and continue meet ABYC and USCG standards. These breakers are capable of handling short start-up current surges found in electric motors and other appliances without tripping. For added safety, a Trip-Free feature prevents the toggle from being held in the ON position when a fault is detected. These single pole breakers are available in 5A-50A protection ratings. Molded in lettering on the actuator provide a clear indication when a switch is in the OFF or ON position.
- Compatible with Blue Sea Systems traditional metal panels
- Combines switching and circuit protection in a toggle switch
- Compatible with AC and DC circuits
- Available in 5A—50A breakers to meet circuit protection requirements
- Trip free feature prevents breaker from being held in ON position when a fault is detected on either of the two poles
- Lifetime warranty