AC Electrical Distribution Panel, AC Main + 3 Positions
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Width x 7 1/2" Height|
|Type||Panel with Meters|
|Voltage||240 Volts AC|
A traditional metal stand-alone AC main panel with branch circuits
Blue Sea Systems Panels reflect the quality and attention to detail that premier yacht designers and builders specify for the finest custom and production yachts, as well as commercial vessels worldwide. These panels are cut from heavy 1/8" 5052 aluminum alloy and undercoated with a MIL-C-5541C spec. immersion coating for a lifetime of corrosion resistance. A two-part polyurethane slate finish ensures that each panel will add a handsome, professional touch to your boat's electrical system.
Blue Sea Systems panels are visually similar to many factory-installed panels, so they will fit in attractively with existing controls. Panel heights and widths comply with industry standards, so mounting is easy. Cruisers will appreciate the easy-to-use, circuit breakers with flush-fitting backlit labels. Bright LED panel lights clearly indicate when circuits are on. Breaker panels include pre-wired buses and a set of 30 common labels. The toggle-style magnetic circuit breakers meet all North American and European CE standards and are 12 and 24V capable. Circuit breaker panels include pre-wired buses, backlighting and a set of labels. More than 500 additional labels are available for use with these panels.
NOTE: Circuit breakers are not ignition protected, not for mounting in gas engine compartments or propane lockers.
- Pre-wired with hot, neutral and ground buses installed
- Traditional aluminum plate structure will match many pre-existing panels
- Includes A-Series 30A double pole main breaker
- Includes three 15A A-series single pole breaker
- Includes analog voltmeter and ammeter
- Trip-free feature prevents breaker from being held in ON position when a fault is detected
- MIL-C-5541C spec. immersion coating for a lifetime of corrosion resistance
- Red reverse polarity indicator LED
- LED indicator lights note ON position
- Includes basic AC and DC label sets
- Lifetime warranty
- Positions: 1 AC main, 3 AC branch
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Switch Rating: 30A main, 15A branch
- Dimensions: 7 1/2"H x 5 1/4"W x 2"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.