Analog Meter Shunt, 100A
12 Volt DC Systems
24 Volt DC Systems
|Dimensions||2" Width x 11/2" Height x 1 1/4" Depth|
|Display Type||Analog; 8 to 16 Volts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
- For use with DC ammeters
- For continuous operation, it is recommended that shunts not to be run at more than 2/3 (66%) the rated current under normal conditions
- Current Rating: 100 Amps
- Ratio: 100 Amps DC/50 mV DC
- Continuous Duty: 66% of Rated Current
- Full Scale: 50 mV
- Intermittent Duty: 300% at 3 sec, 100% at 5 min
- Shunt Type: Resistive, Manganin Metal Element
- Weight: 0.2lb.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.