BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Battery Terminal Mount Bus Bars
Battery Terminal Mount Bus Bars
|Mounting Hardware||Terminal Nuts|
Add accessories and clean up wires run directly to the battery
Now there is an easy way to manage and organize wires run to battery terminals. Blue Sea Systems has developed a terminal bus bar that connects directly to the battery terminals. Ideal for 24 hour circuits that have inline fuse protection such as stereos, bilge pumps, USB outlets, and other circuits that require constant power. Included in the kit are both positive and negative bus bars; each is built on a heavy gauge tinned copper bus and provides a solid foundation for up to four terminals. A cover prevents accidental contact, complies with ABYC and USCG insulation requirements. Also included are the required ring terminals to make the connections to the positive and negative bus bars.
- Kit includes positive and negative bus bars
- Accepts ATC and ATO fuses (not included) that can be tailored to circuit protection requirements
- Includes ring terminals to connect wires to terminal blocks; four 16-14 AWG and four 12-10 AWG ring terminals
- Compatible with 12-16AWG wire
- #8-32 Terminal screws with captive star lock washer; for easier installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Circuits: 4 (each bus bar)
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Maximum Amperage: 100A
- Mounting Hole: 3/8"
- Terminal Screws: #8-32