BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
Charge two batteries at or away from the dock with a 10A multi-stage battery charger and integrated 65A Automatic Charging Relay (ACR).
The BatteryLink® Charger is a 120VAC/230VAC nominal input, 12VDC nominal output, 10A battery charger with integral battery combiner (ACR) providing a second battery connection, as well as standard ACR function when AC power is not present.
The BatteryLink® Charger includes an integrated 65A Automatic Charging Relay (ACR). The ACR combines batteries for charging, but leave them isolated for discharge. This works well with dual battery systems, where non-starting loads are isolated from the engine starting battery to reduce the risk of being stranded on the water without enough power to start your engine.
The ACR in the BatteryLink® Charger will combine the auxiliary and start batteries at or away from the dock. This means both batteries will be charged during AC powered charging, or when AC power is not available and a secondary charging source is active, such as your engine’s alternator.
- AC charging at the dock: Use AC shore power to charge two isolated battery banks with the three-stage 10 Amp battery charger
- DC charging away from the dock: Share the DC power from the alternator with both the Start and the Auxiliary battery through the integrated 65A ACR
- Integrated ACR automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engines
- Start isolation protects sensitive electronics from voltage sags and spikes
- Battery temperature compensation prolongs battery life
- Supports alternators up to 65 Amps
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- LED light is ON when batteries are combined
- Includes a remote indicator LED with mounting bezel
- Snap-on insulating cover
10 Amps Charger
65 Amps ACR
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)