Circuit breaker protection with a modern look
Rarely will a breaker panel come pre-installed with the exact circuit protection your system requires. Each electrical system is unique to the boat and the boat owner. It is inevitable that breakers will have to be changed to meet the demands of the existing or changing electrical loads. Blue Sea Systems makes it simple.
The C-Series circuit breakers combine circuit protection and switching into a flat rocker switch and are designed to fit Blue Sea Systems 360 panels and modules included in SMS enclosures. Quick changes to the correct protection can be made by removing a cover to an open position or by changing out an existing breaker; mounting holes and fasteners match to make it fast and easy. All C-Series breakers are now CE marked.. These breakers are capable of handling short start-up current surges found in electric motors and other appliances without tripping. For added safety, a Trip-Free feature prevents the rocker from being held in the ON position when a fault is detected. These single pole breakers are available in 5A-100A protection ratings to match different circuit protection needs.
- Combine switching and circuit protection into single toggle switch
- Compatible with AC or DC circuits
- Industry standard and compatible with Blue Sea Systems 360 electrical panels for simple change
- Trip-Free feature means switch cannot be held in ON position when a fault is detected
- Magnetic-hydraulic delay trip mechanism recognizes surges caused by start-up currents and will not trip
- Improved ability to interrupt higher current without failure
- Available in 5A to 100A ratings
- Lifetime warranty
- Amperage: 5A-100A AC, 5A-100A DC
- Voltage: 240V AC, 48V DC
- Poles: 1
- Terminal Studs: 1/4"-20
- Approvals: CE, UL 1077, UL 1500, ISO 8846, SAE J1171, TUV certified, CSA certified