BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Cable Clam, Small, 0.68" (17.27mm) Max Conn Dia., 0.31"(7.87mm) Max Cable Dia.
Cable Clam, Small, 0.68" (17.27mm) Max Conn Dia., 0.31"(7.87mm) Max Cable Dia.
Drilling a hole to pass an antenna cable through a rooftop or transom can allow water to pass through if not properly sealed.
Provides a waterproof pass-through for antenna cables without requiring removal of the factory-installed connector. For use above the waterline only.
- Pre-drilled and slit rubber seals for easier installation
- A polished stainless steel dress cap conceals mounting hardware, matches other deck hardware and offers protection from UV
- Included stainless steel fasteners
- Max Cable Diameter: 0.31" (7.87 mm)
- Max Connector Diameter: 0.68" (17.27 mm)
- Dress Cap Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Ring Material: UV-Stabilized Thermoplastic
- Seal Material: UV-Stabilized Buna-N Rubber
- Weight: 0..19b. (0.09 kg)
- Mounting Hole: Accept #6 x 7/8" Screws
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.