BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–Deck Hand Dimmers, 24V
|Mounting Hardware||Mounting Screws (Sold Separately)|
|Type||Switches & Toggles|
Dim non-regulated 24V LED, halogen, and incandescent lighting digitally
Dimming cabin lights can change the look and “feel” of cabin spaces. Blue Sea Systems has designed this dimmer to effectively change the brightness of different lighting types. By digitally adjusting voltage, lights on a given circuit will change brightness. The DeckHand™ dimmer offers the ability to change lighting brightness from 0%-100% using an included double throw Contura switch. Sized to match amperage draw of the lighting circuit being dimmed, choose between 6A, 12A, or 25A. An illuminated exit features a settable delay to have lighting turned OFF after you have safely stepped off your boat. Built in memory retains settings so that adjustment isn’t required each time ON-OFF switch is used.
- Compatible with unregulated LED, Halogen, and Incandescent lighting fixtures
- Memory of last dimmer setting
- Illuminated exit feature will turn lights OFF after a set time delay
- Control boxes sized to meet different amperage needs
- Comes complete with control box and dedicated offset Contura rocker switch
- Offset rocker switch allows dimmers to be installed close together
- Lifetime warranty
- Nominal Voltage: 24DC
- Maximum Amperage: 6A, 12A
- Maximum Parasitic Current: 2mA
- Dimensions: 3 1/2"H x 2 5/8"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.