BLUE SEA SYSTEMS
Dual USB Charger, Socket Mounted
Change out that unused 12V outlet for a dedicated smartphone or tablet charger
Wouldn’t a smartphone or tablet charger be more practical than a 12V outlet? Blue Sea Systems has designed this fast charge USB charger socket to fit where that outlet you haven’t used in years sits. Just remove the existing outlet, replace the connectors as necessary and fit the new outlet into the dash or bulkhead. This USB charger recognizes the needs of your device and charges it as necessary and provides two USB sockets to connect devices. An attached cover keeps out dust and moisture while not in use. Make better use of the space at your helm by installing a practical USB charger.
- Two USB 2.0 connections
- 1A output compatible with most mobile device; including Apple® products
- Charges at rate of traditional wall outlets regardless of device
- Designed to fit in existing 12V outlet hole (1 1/8")
- Corrosion resistant materials Internal filtering to reduce electronic interference
- Protective dust cap keeps out dust and spray
- Conformal coated circuit board designed for the marine environment
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Mounts in common 1 1/8" hole
- Connections: two USB 2.0
- Amperage: 4.8V (total)
- Voltage: 12V
- Material: Nylon receptacle body
- Approvals: CE Certified, RoHS
Dual USB Charger, Socket Mounted
|Dimensions||5" x 5" x 3 1/2"|
Short Circuit Protection
Over Temperature Protection
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)