BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–e-Series Compact Battery Switch Off/1/Both/2 No Alt. Field Disc.
e-Series Compact Battery Switch Off/1/Both/2 No Alt. Field Disc.
|Cold Cranking Amps||550 Amps|
|Dimensions||3.85" Wide x 3.85" Height x 3.097" Depth|
UL Listed. Meets UL 1500
|Voltage||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
A compact battery switch that offers multiple installation options. Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads.
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- Multiple mounting options; can be installed on the surface or rear of the panel
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- One piece copper studs are 7/8" long and accept multiple cables
- Tactile textures on face let operate the switch in low or no light
- Compatible hole pattern and face diameter with Perko and Guest low–amperage battery switches
- Included snap-out isolator covers and labels included
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Continuous Rating: 350A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 600A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 1200A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: 1/4"
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 3.85" Wide x 3.85" Height x 3.097" Depth
- Weight: 3 Lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.