e-Series Selector 3-Position Battery Switch with AFD
|Dimensions||6 1/2" x 8 3/4" x 3"|
|Type||3 Position Manual Rotary|
|Voltage||32 Volts DC|
A compact battery switch that will protect the alternator
Blue Sea Systems e-Series battery switches can be installed in a variety of locations. Their compact footprint and 2 mounting options make installation easy. This switch is ignition protected and can be located in the engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. It features an alternator field disconnect (AFD) which protects alternator diodes in the event the battery switch is turned to the OFF position while the engine is running. The tactile texture of the switch face and knob allow operation by feel in low or no light situations. The one piece tin-plated copper terminal studs are long enough to accept multiple cables and will accept the torque required to create a secure connection that minimizes resistance.
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- Alternator field disconnect protects alternator diodes in if switched OFF while engine is running
- Multiple mounting options; can be installed on the surface or rear of the panel
- Can be used as a stand-alone switch or part of a larger system
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- One Piece Copper studs are 7/8”long and accept multiple cables
- Tactile textures on face let operate the switch in low or no light
- Compatible hole pattern and face diameter with Perko and Guest low –amperage battery switches
- Included snap-out isolator covers
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Type: Dual circuit
- Switch Positions: 3
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: Yes
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Continuous Rating: 350A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 600A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 1200A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0
- Mounting Holes: 1/4"
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 3 5/8"dia x 2 5/8" D
- Weight: 3 Lb. (estimated)
- Approvals: ABYC E-11, UL 1107, UL 1500 and SAE J1171, CE, ISO 8846
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.