BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–m-Series Mini Selector Battery Switch with Removable Knob
m-Series Mini Selector Battery Switch with Removable Knob
|Cold Cranking Amps||1500 Amps|
|Dimensions||2 7/8" Length x 2 7/8" Width x 3" Height|
UL Listed. Meets UL 1500
|Voltage||48 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
A compact battery switch that offers multiple installation options. Switches isolated battery banks to all loads or combines battery banks to all loads.
Blue Sea Systems m-Series battery switches are ideal for outboard and small inboard boats. M-Series switches are ignition-protected and safe for use in engine rooms of gasoline-powered boats. Because they are waterproof, offer three mounting options and are just 2-7/8" square.
m-Series switches will fit almost anywhere. One piece tin plated copper terminal studs are 7/8" long and will handle multiple cables and the high torque loads required to maximize contact and minimize resistance. The case design allows cables to be run from every direction through knock-out panels in each side. Tactile textures on the face let you know the knob position by feel. The knob is removable to add another level of security and provide a service lock-out for safety.
- Provides an emergency combine feature to draw power from both batteries for starting or radio calls
- Compact design makes installation in tight places easy
- Three mounting options; can be installed on the surface, flush or the rear of the panel
- Make before break feature allows switching between battery banks without interrupting power
- Ignition protected and can be mounted in the engine room of gasoline powered boats
- Removable knob for added security and provides service lock-out for safety
- Corrosion resistant one piece tin plated copper studs are 7/8” long and accept multiple cables and accept high torque loads
- Tactile textures on face let operate the switch in low or no light
- Snap-out isolator covers and labels included
- Lifetime warranty
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 32V
- Continuous Rating: 300A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 500A (5min)
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): 900A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: 4/0 AWG
- Mounting Holes: ¼”
- Terminal Stud size: 3/8”
- Dimensions: 2 7/8”L x 2 7/8”W x 3 1/8” D (overall)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.