BLUE SEA SYSTEMS–M2 DC State-of-Charge (SoC) Monitor
M2 DC State-of-Charge (SoC) Monitor
12V DC Systems
24V DC Systems
48V DC Systems
|Dimensions||3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)|
State of Charge
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Knowing the State-of-Charge of your battery is like knowing the amount of fuel in your gas tank. To avoid getting stranded with a dead battery, accurate battery bank monitoring is essential.
Rather than relying upon voltage to determine battery state-of-charge, this monitor calculates battery capacity by measuring amperage in and out of one battery bank with the included 500A shunt. As well as informing of the percent of charge, it also calculates hours remaining, Amp hours (Ah) remaining, and total charging cycles.
With the built-in MOSFET External Circuit Relay, you can also use it to control external circuits based on any value measured by the M2. Bright OLED display is auto-dimming and easy to read with high resolution and sharper contrast compared to traditional LED displays. Programmable 92dB alarm. Waterproof to IP66 standard.
- Displays and Monitors: Current, State-of-Charge, Voltage
- Functions: 8 to 70V, to 5000A (500A with included shunt)
- Max. Voltage: 12V, 24V, 48V
- Resolution: 0.01V DC
- Alarms: High Current, High/Low Voltage, Low Battery
- Current Range: -500 to 500A
- Input Voltage: 7-70V DC
- Max. Power Consumption: Less than 1.00W
- Min. Power Consumption: 0.3W
- Display Type: OLED
- Display Size: 1 3/16"H (28mm) x 2 1/4"W (55mm)
- Meter Case: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Dimensions: 3 1/16"H (78mm) x 3 1/16"W (78mm) x 17/32"D (14.05mm)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/8"dia. x up to 1"D
- Fastners: None required
- Lighting: Auto-dimming, bright OLED
- Waterproof Rating: IP66 (Gasketed face)
- Weight: 0.25lb. (0.11kg)
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.